Monday, October 5, 2015

Salutations!

Hello and welcome!  Allow me to introduce this blog to you.  This is "Coffee and Comics," my own personal endeavor to join the blogging community.  The purpose of this blog is for me to discuss a few things about comics (obviously).  As for the title, well that requires a small explanation.

In trying to come up with a concept I kept realizing that my interests are too varied to focus on a single character/series/concept.  Besides that, many of my stronger interests are already being covered by people doing wonderful jobs and I wouldn't dare try to steal their thunders, nor would I attempt to become a pale imitation of their already wonderful blogs.  Instead, I came to the conclusion that I would enjoy just discussing some comics--be they collected editions or single issues--that I find fun reads that can be taken in with a cup of coffee (or other beverages).  So basically I'm just going to informally talk about random comic books that I feel like discussing.  Hope that isn't too unfocused for everybody.

So, in short, hi, thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy yourself.  Pour yourself some coffee (or other beverage) and open up your favorite comics and let's read!


P.S. As always, all images, works, etc. belong to their respective copyright holders and is used purely for entertainment value with no infringement intended.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope your adventure proves as fun and satisfying as mine did!

    ReplyDelete